This v1.1 upgrade fixes :
- All graphics cards now work correctly, there should be no more incorrect shadows or white flashing balls.
- All red shadows on Vintage Snooker Balls should now be gone.
- Selecting "Quit" from a network game, will now correctly take you back to the Network Game screen.
- On occasion the Cue may have previously appeared underneath the Baulk Line on the table, this issue has been addressed and no longer occurs
- The Numpad is now active when entering IP Adresses for Network Games
- You may now chat to opponents during Network and Internet games by pressing the "/" key, then typing what you wish to say and hitting return. The text that appears on screen will vanish again after a while
More articles about World Championship Snooker 2004