A deeper more thorough database (with officially licensed leagues, teams and players), as well as improved tactical realism in a stunning 3D world will allow for a more realistic management experience. An all-new 3D highlights package (PC only) is also included to allow the manager to view key moments in the game.
TCM's all new hi-res interface, player stat system and key game modes such as 'Create a Club' (PC only) further push the boundaries of football management simulation.
- Realism and Authenticity – The new database initiative is on track to deliver the deepest and most accurate data we have ever offered in TCM.
- Player skills are now out of 0-99 instead of –1 to +2. This allows the manager to assess players with more depth on each of their skills. (PC only)
- 30 different stats per player as opposed to 16 in TCM 2004. (PC only)
- Form becomes more important whilst morale becomes less important. (PC only)
- A whole set of new and added character traits per player on all platforms.
- All new 3D Engine - The new 3D match engine for 2005 ensures that your players follow the tactics you have set up. With more tactical options and completely new AI, TCM 2005 has the definitive 3D match engine.
- All new Highlights package –The PC highlight mode combines match commentary and key statistical information and then transports you to the 3D match when a key moment occurs.
- Data comes to Life – An all-new immersive and innovative experience comes to life in TCM 2005. The 'Interactive Manager Dugout' allows the manager to watch the game unfold in glorious 3D whilst he can view the latest information about his team and current opponents. This includes: Fitness/Fatigue rating, Player rating, Goals / Cards, Individual player stats, Overall team stats, Territorial possession stats
- The 'Interactive Manager Dugout' allows the manager to bark out more orders to his team and change tactics throughout the game. In addition, the latest scores from around the league are updated as they occur.
- More Leagues and Players - Total Club Manager will include all the players and teams from the leagues in England, Germany, Spain, France and Italy...and many more from around the world. More details to follow.
- Your town, Your club – Total Club Manager 2005 allows the manager to create his own club (PC only). With a database of over 30,000 English and German towns / cities, the manager can literally set up a club from his hometown. Create your club badge, kits and stadium and then take them from obscurity to European glory.
- Custom Team Formations – New for console: Create and save up to 10 different custom formations so the manager can set up the formation that works best for his team.
- Individual Player Instructions – New for console: With 8 different tactical instructions, the manager can precisely define what each player should be doing on the pitch.
More articles about Total Club Manager 2005