This single and multiplayer demo will feature 180MB of incredible gameplay, giving the public a taste of gaming’s first Combat RPG. They’ll test their sword skills against ghouls, make jabs at ugly ogres and when they’re done with that they’ll hit dark mages with blistering balls of fire. All the while exploring incredibly detailed dungeons and stunning outdoor environments.
Combining the depth of an epic Fantasy RPG with FPS-style controls, Dungeon Lords brings the Action RPG to an exciting new level. This 3D game offers an original D.W. Bradley storyline veiled in mystery and betrayal and features many playable races with myriad character classes. Players voyage through an enchanted land of ancient castles, shadowy forests, and dungeon lairs, braving an army of diabolical foes to uncover secrets lying hidden within the depths of an evolving storyline.
- Real time player control of all combat tactics, including a vast selection of weaponry, magic spells and powerful artifacts
- Detailed character hero development that includes a host of personal attributes, skills, and special abilities
- 4 completely different schools of magic
- Multiple Class Specializations- each with unique abilities and attributes
- Extensive Inventory that features common, rare, and unique items
- Full support for Multi-Player group game sessions for up to 8 players.
- Multiplayer adjusts to the number of players. The more players, the more difficult the monsters they encounter
Dungeon Lords is developed by award-winning computer game author, D.W. Bradley and Heuristic Park. The game ships October 16, 2004 and has an expected ESRB rating of "E" for Everyone.
More articles about Dungeon Lords