Arcade mode, with exaggerated speed, physics and special effects, or Simulation mode, offering a stunningly realistic game of ten pin. Anime Bowling Babes has both.
It also has:
- Multiplayer (One to four player)
- 5 graphically unique alleys,
- Challenge modes (complete preset challenges, such as knocking down all but one pin) Tournaments (knockout competition) Practice mode (become a bowling master before challenging your friends) Numerous unlockables including oversize pins, oversize balls, mini-pins, mini-balls and player controlled camera.
... all taking place in the cute world of Ayame, Shina, Himeko, Mukuko, Sayaka and Erin - the Anime Bowling Babes. Select which of the six girls you would like to control and get bowling.
On the technical front the game's custom game engine features:
- Advanced dynamic
- Artificial Intelligence which actually learns from human players,
- Powerful 3d engine,
- reflection maps,
- real time dynamic shadows,
- per-vertex dynamic lighting,
- modulate lightmap blending
- softskin skeletal animation.
In addition Black Wolf have licensed the Tokamak physics engine to provide the stunningly realistic physics simulation, and the Particle Candy effects engine for special graphical effects.