The player slips into the character Angie Prophet. Angie -- though she had better thing planned -- has to jump in and try to prevent the NewYork of 2022 from destruction through nuclear weapon bombardment.
Therefore she has to seek and destroy the 4th horseman of the apocalypse, an ancient machine from antique babylon. The horseman is situated in an chamber system deep under the basement of NewYork, and it is continously assembling little nanites, who spread fast across the whole world and enter the peoples brains to increase their anger and outrage ad infinitum.
Angies earthly antagonist is the satanic Reverent Aaron Crowley. He could gain wide influence on the legislative and the executive of american goverment and is not reluctant to use this to stop Angie from destroying the horseman. Crowley ultimate plan is to initiate self-destruction of the whole mankind and making earth the stage of the ultimate fight of good and bad, of light and eternal shadow.
As the gameplay evolves Angie will more and more get to know, why she is the one to battle the fourth horseman and why she has some unique skills, without which she would have to fail. The most important skill is that she is able to enter other peoples minds and walk through their dreams and -- more often-- nightmares. On her side in the realworld fights Max, her virtual partner, who will guide her through the several stages and gives her advice.
Angie has to battle through 21 real-scenatrio levels (Whashington, New York) and through 8 differently themed dream-levels to finally battle the 4th horseman and Reverent Crowley.
- Superior 3D engine (Vulpine 3D Technologies)
- 23 different weapons to choose from
- Extremely attractive heroine "Angie Prophet"!
- Innovative level design providing a constant stream of new surprises
- 21 single player maps
- 11 multiplayer maps
- Innovative interface provides easy access and complete control
- 22 different opponents and 8 "special" NPCs
- 12 gripping music tracks highlight the atmosphere
- Intricate story line combining the real world and the world of nightmares