A vile sorcerer named Chyre is seeking to rule the world, and must be stopped at all costs. The heroic brothers Wrath & Skeller, newly recruited members of the secret organization Rook, brawl their way through fantasy and futuristic settings as they uncover Chyre’s nefarious plan, to form the world into his own demented vision.
Players simultaneously control two characters, the brothers Wrath & Skeller, in a combat-intensive adventure spanning fantasy and futuristic settings. The game is played in a 3D overhead view giving the players an opportunity to see all the mayhem unfold before them. With intuitive controls and an arsenal of deadly and often abusive weapons and magic, the player will be engrossed within the action slaying all foes that dare stand between two brothers, and their goals.
The focus is to create an Action/RPG game that draws on the strengths of similar games and expands on its capabilities for a game playing experience. Along with simplifying some aspects of the RPG genre, the game will look for moments to exploit humor. The humor is presented in a fashion that the player will not be hit over the head with the joke, instead taking a more subtle role that an astute player will notice. The combat system will be easy to learn and offer enough variety to keep players entertained for long periods.
- Over the Top Combat - Wrath and Skeller are able to deliver a deadly force of both individual attacks along with tandem and combo attacks, greatly increasing the effectiveness of their abilities.
- Non-stop Action - With hordes of enemies coming at the player, they will find no shortage of enemies to destroy.
- In-Depth NPC Interaction - Players will get to know NPCs as they progress allowing for more depth into the history and development of the world in which they exist.
- Story-Driven Quest System- The players will be given quests from and be asked to return to base of operations, allowing central story characters and have Rook become a familiar “home” for Wrath & Skeller.
- Simplified RPG Mechanics - Wrath & Skeller takes the “fun” elements from the RPG genre and simplifies them to focus on the fun. Character development and customization are easy to manage and understand, satisfying casual gamers and hard-core fans of the genre.
- Fantastic Environments - The game spans many unique environments from fantasy to futuristic settings: rampaged medieval towns, hostile Orc mountain passes, and enormous futuristic scrap yards.
More articles about Wrath & Skeller