After a tragic event that nearly ends their species, few among the Elves can recall a time, long ago, when they once prospered and knew greatness...
Hunted relentlessly on the surface of Lareleth by their mortal enemies - the vicious Gnolls – the once-united Elven people have fled to the corners of the world to seek haven - but there is none to be found...
In Twilight of Lareleth, players are thrust into a game world with a backstory so rich and immense, that the game’s principal story arc draws them ever deeper into a world teaming with life and history!
Some of the game features include:
- An epic storyline spanning seven Chapters, taking player(s) across the vast and varied expanses of Lareleth, through 40+ levels of exciting gameplay!
- Detailed environments and characters, with per-pixel lighting and fully dynamic shadows!
- Four playable Elven characters, each with the ability to class-change throughout the game to one of 9 different playable classes, to mix and match abilities for nearly limitless player customization!
- Players can master up to three types of Elven Magic (each with independent Mana levels), customize their character’s statistics, and gain access to over 100 different Skills and Spells!
- Over 60 hours of intense, action-packed gameplay plus a balanced mix of action-oriented problem-solving. The result: much more dire and focused combat situations, and less emphasis on repetitive hack-and-slash gameplay!
- Up to 4 players can play through the game in co-operative mode, enjoying a new technology: FreeWander dynamic splitscreen, allowing players to travel perilously on their own, or together in force!
- Accurate physics system, yielding procedural cloth and character appendages, ragdoll deaths and breakable environments!
- Goal-based, level-aware AI provides a totally fresh approach to action/RPGs, allowing NPC monsters and allies to independently defend, invade, protect, re-group, steal and carry out other objectives. This makes complex gameplay scenarios possible, instead of the traditional "hack your way from beginning to end"!
- Support for Microsoft XboxLive, including up to 4 player co-operative mode gaming, positional game-relative voice feeds, speech commands to AI allies, and Content Download expansion packs which offer new spells and items!