"Guilty Gear X2 #Reload takes the classic fighting game franchise to an exciting new level with enhanced anime-style visuals and compelling multiplayer support via Xbox Live," said Ken Gold, vice president of Marketing for Majesco. "This offering of a highly entertaining product at an attractive price-point appeals to both hardcore fighting fans as well as the casual, mass-market audience."
In Guilty Gear X2 #Reload, a newly discovered form of energy has been used to create devastating bio-weapons from fused human and animal DNA. Known as the Gears, they are now intelligent, self-aware creatures set loose upon the populace and threaten human control of the planet.
Guilty Gear X2: #Reload features include:
Variety of exciting game modes, including:
- Medal of Millionaire Mode: a brutal one-fall, medal competition;
- Versus Mode: two-player battles to settle scores, including Xbox Live matches;
- Survival Mode: 1,000 levels of endurance;
- Story Mode: with multiple endings where players can learn the truth behind the Gears;
- Mission Mode: take on opponents via certain rules and specific conditions;
- Training Mode: customizable training mode allows players to fine-tune their skills;
Guilty Gear X2 #Reload features (cont):
- 20 characters plus hidden characters and EX characters;
- Signature Instant Kill moves for each character;
- Thousands of moves and combos, including Psych Bursts, Overdrive Attacks and Instant Kill techniques;
- Progressive Scan Video Support for 480p;
- Intense metal and rock soundtrack.
Developed by ARC System Works, Guilty Gear X2 #Reload is available for the suggested retail price of $19.95. Additional information can be found on the official website at www.GuiltyGearX2Reload.com.