Leo Zullo, marketing manager, Digital Jesters, said: "The Moment Of Silence has a tremendous plot and wonderfully immersive gameplay. PC gamers should take a moment for themselves from 3pm today and find out more about the game."
- Pre-rendered backgrounds and 3D characters
- A unique, highly immersive espionage thriller story
- Spectacular scenes and actions
- True-to-life characters with strong biographical background
- Fascinating, well researched visions of the near future
- 75 locations, designed by award-winning CG artists
- More than 500 interactive screens and 35 speaking 3D characters
- 30 minutes of full screen video
- Eight hours of professional voice acting
- Lip synchronisation using phonetic voice analysis
- Motion captured animation
- Real-time facial expressions
The Moment Of Silence will be released by Digital Jesters for PC in October 2004, with a suggested retail price of £29.99.
More articles about The Moment Of Silence