Pinball Hall of Fame developers FarSight Studios worked closely with pinball experts from the Pinball Hall of Fame in addition to conducting their own extensive research. The result is a game that will provide players with the ultimate pinball experience with realistic physics, true-to-life graphics and sounds captured directly from the actual tables.
- Historical art and fun facts about each table
- Tutorial fly-through of each table which allow you to plan your strategy and make every shot count
- An un-lockable bonus table
- Per-player and per-table high scores
- Multiplayer for up to four players
Classic Pinball Tables :
- Ace High (1957) - This table ranks amongst the best in the Pinball Hall of Fame and is often used in tournaments.
- Central Park (1966) - Considered one of the best playing tables of all time.
- Big Shot (1973) -This two-player pool themed game.
- Genie (1979) - Considered by many to be the best wide body table of its era.
- Black Hole (1981) - This was the first table to feature the revolutionary lower-reversed playing surface.
- Victory (1987) - Fun, fast passed driving themed game.
- Lights… Camera…Action! (1989): This rare gem is considered Gottlieb’s best modern table.
- Tee’d Off (1993) - This campy game loosely based on the movie Caddyshack.
Pinball Hall of Fame will be available for next generation console systems with a MSRP of $19.99