SuperPower 2 grants regular citizens Presidential powers as they seek world domination, but they'll need intelligence, political-savvy and a touch of shrewdness to be successful. Players build up their own countries and increase influence in the broader world while competing against a sophisticated A.I. They will also make use of economic sanctions, political alliances, and military actions to wage battles. The craftiest gamers are able to fine-tune each country's performance, from creating or breaking treaties, to making strategic decisions in particular military conflicts.
Also developed by Canadian studio, GolemLabs, the original SuperPower sold over 200,000 units. SuperPower 2 has an expected ESRB rating of 'E' for Everyone in North America and "3+ PEGI" in Europe. The game ships in North America on October 6, 2004 and begins shipping for Europe in mid-October.
- 193 real countries equipped with realistic data drawn from the CIA World Factbook, the United Nations and U.S. Military databases.
- Sophisticated A.I. designed to realistically simulate each country.
- Real-life combat situations, with multiple forces joining and leaving battles as the balance of power shifts.
- Real-time gameplay and Modular units building.
- SuperPower 2 supports multi-player for LAN and Internet play.
- Multiplayer for up to 32 players in a variety of styles, including world domination, economic master, and many others.
More articles about SuperPower 2