In 1904, Curtis Hewitt, an adventurous photographer, becomes caught in a vortex that brings him to the heart of the lost city of Atlantis. A stranger in a land of high-end technology and archaic faith, Curtis begins an extraordinary adventure, assisting with the Atlantians’ plight for survival as they overthrow their gods.
- A new series following the successful Atlantis series that has sold more than 1 Million copies worldwide
- An intriguing storyline exploring Atlantian culture and fascinating technologies
- A complete cast of 30 unique characters
- Over 30 hours of gameplay
- Five main universes enclosing more than 20 environments
- Musical score and ambient sounds created by the team from Atlantis 1 and 2