Available exclusively through Electronics Boutique and GameStop, the pre-sell program enables consumers to reserve a copy of the game and ensure its availability at launch. Those who pre-order receive a BloodRayne Collector's Edition Comic Book Preview that includes the first seven pages of Echo 3's new BloodRayne comic book due out in December, as well as eight additional pages of character sketches, pin-up art and details on the creation of the comic book's final cover.
"Thanks to a fast-growing fan base and "perfect storm" of mainstream media appearances, awareness surrounding the entire BloodRayne franchise has grown considerably," said Ken Gold, vice president of marketing. "Our pre-sell program is a way to thank fans for their support and enable them to receive a copy of the game with a valuable bonus."
One of the most recognized video game characters today, BloodRayne is becoming a pop culture sensation who has been featured in a variety of cross-over entertainment vehicles, including:
- A film adaptation of BloodRayne in which Kristanna Loken, best known for her role opposite Arnold Schwarzenegger in T3: Rise of the Machines, will portray the title character. Academy Award winning actor Sir Ben Kingsley will play her father Kagan. Shooting in Romania has already started.
- A music video to debut on MTV2's new "Video Mods" show in which BloodRayne performs Evanescence's "Everybody's Fool;"
- Her stunning appearance in Playboy's November issue;
- The aforementioned full-length BloodRayne comic book by Echo 3 scheduled for December;
- BloodRayne 2 September cover feature in the highly regarded video game magazine, Play.
Majesco's popular action-horror video game series features the sexy, supernatural BloodRayne, the most deliciously wicked action heroine ever to grace a console game. This October, Rayne is challenged with her most personal battle yet in BloodRayne 2, for the Xbox® video game system from Microsoft, Sony PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system, and PC.
More articles about Bloodrayne 2