"With detailed WWII-era environments, arcade-style gameplay, and eye-catching special effects, our team is developing a great game for Merscom that will engage and entertain gamers, tank enthusiasts, history buffs, and everyone in between," said Sylum President David Schulman.
It's World War II, and from France to Germany, prepare to destroy the opposition as commander of an M4 Sherman tank in Patton’s best and most elite division. Featuring multiple mission styles with objectives such as Assault, Escort, Defense, and Rescue, you will engage in non-stop military arcade action with authentic weapons. Cut off the enemy at the Brittany Peninsula, smash Nazi forces across the Moselle, relieve the besieged 101st Airborne at Bastogne, cross the Rhine, and drive German forces out of France.
Developed on Alienware computers utilizing AMD 64-bit processors for an even better gaming experience, "WWII Tank Commander" also boasts knock-out sound.
"This is a competitive market and our mission is to create and keep loyal fans," said Merscom Director Lloyd Melnick. "By offering high quality games such as ‘WWII Tank Commander’ at a value price we should continue to do just that."
It's World War II and you are a commander of an M4 Sherman tank in the 4 th Armored Division, Patton's best and most elite division. From France to Germany, you will destroy opposition from the war's most fearsome tanks such as Panthers, Tigers and Hummels. Land on Utah Beach, cut off enemy forces at the Brittany Peninsula, smash Germans forces across the Moselle, relieve the besieged 101 st Airborne at Bastogne, cross the Rhine and chase the German forces into Czechoslovakia. Engage in non-stop military arcade action with authentic weapons. Multiple mission styles are included with objectives such as Assault, Escort, Defense, and Rescue.
- Easy to play, strong out of box experience
- Enjoy nonstop military arcade action with gunfire, mines, tracer fire and explosions.
- Fight for your country and destroy Nazi tanks, armor, self-propelled guns and infantry.
- Designed to appeal to the broadest base - arcade style tank combat makes the game fun for the casual gamer as well as the tank enthusiast and World War II buff
- Take control of the M4 Sherman tank with upgradeable weapons and ammo.
- Follows the campaigns of General Patton's Fourth Armored Division, “Patton's Best”
- Take on 30 missions spread over 10 authentic levels
- Complete multiple objectives such as Assault, Escort, Defense, and Rescue.
- Extremely detailed environments with many special effects.
More articles about WWII Tank Commander