Born on the internet in 2002, a prototype version of Alien Hominid has become one of the most downloaded games of all time, with over six million downloads from the entertainment portal www.newgrounds.com, the first of hundreds of websites now mirroring the prototype.
"We were immediately attracted to this game after seeing the prototype on the web," commented Bill Gardner, CEO of O~3. "There's a good reason why this game has over six million downloads – it's truly original and addictive."
Although half the size of a fully grown human, Alien Hominid has a voracious capacity to digest human skulls and is an expert marksman. The FBI and their mechanical marvels have been designed to keep A.H. from retrieving its UFO, but it will not be deterred. Hominid befriends the most unlikely of humans, who aid it with insane weapon upgrades. Alien Hominid will shoot, bomb, toss, eat and slash anything in its path - and bring on the heat in multiplayer co-op mode at any time.
Appealing to both men and women, delivering tremendous gameplay and set in a diverse and visually sensational universe, Alien Hominid will be one of the year's sleeper hits.
- Blast through level after level of stunning hand drawn art
- Intense multiplayer arcade action
- Take down your enemies in a variety of ways with a wide assortment of alien melee attacks
- Experience a fully interactive world teeming with dynamic enemies and unique bosses
- NPC A.I. so real you'd think it was human
- Plenty of mini games and alternate gameplay modes bring players back again and again
- Huge existing fan base and over 6 million prototypes of the game have been downloaded