This v1.3 patch addresses the following issues:
- More variable statistics of the enemies
- The Reticulans Stealth and Observation is decreased.
- Enable sounds for non-player units when they are hit or die.
- Fixed some animation problems.
- Collapsible weapons can deployed by kneeling: Order the soldier with collapsible weapon to kneel down (it was not previously
possible as he carries a heavy armour) and he will deploy the weapon. You can then order him to attack as you see fit.
- Saved games in Save/Load dialogue are ordered by real-world date
- The mind-control can be canceled by pressing Ctrl+C
- The target area can always be reached in outdoor missions
- Some weapon stats are modified
- Fixed pseudo-random crash-bug in strategic game, plus various minor bug-fixes.
- Added support for modding tools.
- Fixed problems with Matrox Parhelia videocard
* Various problems with saved game fixed, loading the game is speeded up and the size of the save folder does not grow uncontrollably
* Game difficulty can be seen in the Game screen
* Cube-mapped textures fixed
* Crash-bug with certain configuration of borders fixed
* Crash-bug with picking-up equipment on the current square fixed
* Biomass growth does not stop occasionally
* Mission urgency is displayed correctly on the loading screen
* The Alien Power Cell prerequisite can be gained
* Various interface problems are fixed
* Various errors in localization files are fixed (text edit)
* Various errors with in-game graphics are fixed
* Gamma correction slider added to Launcher
* Game should now run on Matrox and SiS video cards
* Paralyzed unit cannot spot enemy
* Door can be destroyed by explosion
* Healing order does not require the units to stand side by side
* The Squad window opens when a mission is accepted
* The soldiers left behind in the first part of a two-phase mission are not lost even if not all enemies were eliminated beforehand
* A hint about opening doors added to tutorial mission
* A newly captured base in Biomass is set to Anti-biomass by default if that technology is available
* Fairer awarding of experience points
* Weapon statistics adjusted: hybrid warp weapons are stronger, human rocket launcher have slightly increased range, alien lasers are slightly weaker, human
laser weapons are little bit better, and other minor adjustments
* Some transgenant statistics are adjusted
Patch 1.2 already includes patch 1.1a (English version 1.0 only!)
This patch fixes the following issues:
* The slowdown in strategic game when Biomass grows too much
* Some problems with Director's cut feature
* Localization problems (text edit)
* Tooltips and other interface problems
* Combat messages from player's unit in tactical game
* Unlimited alien batteries
More articles about UFO: Aftermath