SPCAMO has released a supplement that is designed to be patched to SPww2v7 that adds the following additions and corrections the game.
New Features/Game Balance Changes for SPWW2v7.01:
- Completely new set of OOB's with numerous changes and additions
- 12 new senario
- 1 updated senarios
- 26 new and updated maps
- Victory hexes can now be edited onto the maps by hand from the view map screen for generated battles, PBEM games and campaigns.
- ** 80 new single hex houses have been added. This doubles the number previously available.
- 151 new LBMs
- 2 updated Rank files
- 52 new unit and formation texts
- 1 updated help text
- 3 updated Leader files
- 1 updated Campaign
- 7 updated sound files
- **12 wooden multihex buildings and 12 stone multihex buildings have been redone for the SUPP.
** These additions had been planned for the next full release but SPCamo decided to add what they had done so far to these supplements. This is a Work in Progress and SPCamo plans to have all the buildings redone for the next release plus many new additions.
- In PBEM games a player could spot the enemy during deploy on smaller maps. -FIXED
- Units unloaded during beach assault set ups had been programmed to drown at the end of the first turn after deployment in beach assaults but they could still fire at beach targets while unloaded during the first turn then reload into Landing craft and continue to the beach. FIXED.Units left out of landing craft will " drown" at the start of the first turn now.
- Random seeming game crashes mostly affecting XP users have been eliminated.
- During the deployment phase the AI opponent would opfire during deployment if you did something that triggered opfire-- like unloading in LOS - FIXED
- Auto deployed barges sometimes ended up deployed on land - FIXED
- SABOT range added to indirect fire artillery was also acting as the minimum indirect fire range- FIXED. On-map artillery now has a 20 hex minimum range for all guns. This is unchanged from before but now Sabot range does not affect that minimum.