"Just when players thought the Colin series couldn't get any better, Codemasters has taken the rally racing genre to the next level," said Marc Bennett, Codemasters North American President. "With 8 player head-to-head online racing, all-new Career mode and stunning graphics, Colin McRae Rally 2005 is set to give rally fans the ultimate racing experience."
The Career Challenge hurtles players through a full professional rally career, driving the most diverse selection of rally cars available in one game. Drivers will tear through more than 20 different classes of rally events including Challenges, Cups, SuperCups, Shields and Championships, earning the right to compete against the very best.
An enhanced physics engine powers individual damage models for each car and stunning visual effects provide the ultimate in realism.
Colin McRae Rally 2005 is rated E for Everyone by the Entertainment Software Ratings Board and carries a suggested retail price of $29.99. For more information about the game visit the Colin McRae Rally 2005 web site at www.codemasters.com/colinmcrae2005.
COLIN MCRAE RALLY 2005 Key Features:
- Colin McRae Rally 2005 takes the series online for up to 8 players on Xbox Live with more cars, more stages, and new challenges
- Players drive the most diverse selection of cars through new, non-linear Career Challenge with over 20 individual rally events and over 300 stages
- Over 30 featured cars include the Volkswagen Golf MK5, Toyota Celica GT-FOUR, Lancia Stratos, Alfa Romeo 147 GTA, Alfetta GTV Turbodelta, Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VIII, Peugeot 206, 205 T16 Evo2 and the distinctive VW Beetle RSi
- 9 international locations including the U.S., U.K., Japan and the all-new German rally, each with 8 stages
- Large, animated spectator crowds cheer you on through the stages
- Incredible detail: An individual damage model for each car - right down to paintwork scrapes and a 'dazed' visual effect as you recover from a crash
More articles about Colin McRae Rally 2005