Players will begin their careers as one of four legendary fighters, Rocky Balboa, Apollo Creed, Clubber Lang, or Ivan Drago, as they fight their way to the top from unknown amateurs to legendary champions. Rocky Legends is rated "T" for Teen and has an MSRP of $39.99.
"Rocky Legends pummels all other contenders its easy controls, fast-paced action and diversified fighting combos provide a unique and fun-filled experience," said Helene Juguet, director of marketing for Ubisoft. "Ubisoft is thrilled to be continuing the legacy of the Rocky universe through such an innovative, interactive medium."
In Rocky Legends, players will relive boxing-cinema history, playing through the careers of Rocky Balboa, Clubber Lang, Apollo Creed or Ivan Drago from their raw beginning as unproven amateurs to their ultimate rise as boxing champions. Rocky Legends also boasts new boxing arenas, intuitive training modes and 40 opponents to choose from in arcade mode. Game features include:
- All-New Career Mode allows you to follow your favorite character Rocky Balboa, Apollo Creed, Clubber Lang, and Ivan Drago from his raw beginnings right through his professional career.
- Eight Authentic Training Games available to the boxers; each boxer has five tailored training sessions to choose from in his career mode, including Rocky's famous chicken chase.
- Two-Player VS Training Modes allow the player to compete against a friend in a trial of strength and determination.
- 40 Opponents: 26 new boxers plus returning fighters from the first game bring the total to more than 40 opponents with extra, hidden, unlockable characters.
- 20 Venues including 13 brand-new venues, featuring more familiar locations from the films, such as the Philadelphia Art Museum, a Casino on the Vegas strip, the Docks in Philly, and the Russian training camp from Rocky IV.
More articles about Rocky Legends