- Campaigns: 17 complex single player levels divided in three chapters and six campaigns with full access to all features and possibilities.
- Battlefields: dozens of single and multiplayer battlefields, villages, caves, ruins, castle sieges…
- Local area network (LAN) and Match – making service – up to 4 players + 2 vs. 2 (allied match): battlefields, villages, caves, ruins, castle sieges…
- Playable tutorials – step by step playable tutorials, booth campaign and battlefield play
- OpenGL graphic engine with full anti-aliasing
- resolutions: 800 x 600, 1024 x 768, 1280 x 960, 1280 x 1024, 16bit or 32bit
- DirectX 9 sound engine
- 17 European medieval counties and levels divided in three large chapters
- realistic husbandry, military and economy models as well as diplomatic relationships
- more then 30 army units and siege weapons
- battlefields with hundreds of units and special effects like flamed arrows, weather effects, blood, flora and fauna...
- 45 minute original high quality stereo soundtrack
- AI that uses realistic tactics and behaves natural (panic, fear, high moral, grouping and regrouping on the field…)
- complex castle siege with highly detailed castle models and armies
- Local network area multiplayer, Internet play (TPC/IP), match-making service up to 4 players
- step by step playable tutorials
Player has to survive through 17 levels (14 different medieval European counties). Beside campaign mode player can enjoy single-player and multiplayer battles, as well.
More articles about The Kings of the Dark Age