The player is able to switch from an isometric view to a third person view whenever he wants, for example for duels, brawls and shoot-outs. There will be a great variety of setting for example dusty canyons, ghost towns, Indian villages and forts creating a breathtaking atmosphere. Take on the role of up to 6 heroes including the famous bounty hunter John Cooper and experience in a thrilling story with surprising turns.
„Desperados 2 – Cooper's Revenge" is an ambitious mix of real-time strategy, tactical, and action elements. The game will offer both isometric and third-person combat views, between which the player will be able to switch at any time. "We're happy to welcome Spellbound Studios in the circle of Vision developers", says Trinigy's managing partner Dag Frommhold. "We are convinced that Desperados 2 – Cooper's Revenge will be an outstanding experience regarding both gameplay and technology."
Spellbound Studios has been working on "Desperados 2 – Cooper's Revenge" with the Vision engine since last year, and their experience with the technology was very positive. "In addition to the Vision engine, we have thoroughly evaluated a number of competing technologies", says Andreas Speer, studio manager at Spellbound. "In the end, we decided in favor of the Vision engine due to the combination of a comprehensive feature set, high performance and very reliable, competent support."
- Real-time-strategy and tactic involved in an exciting story and a thrilling Western atmosphere
- Varied settings including towns, Indian villages, dusty canyons, forts, wagon convoys and ghost towns
- Double 3D view: pivotable isometric view and 3rd person view for fights and very close action
- Several levels of difficulty and a new A.I. with more tactical opponent behaviour and more interaction with allies
- 6 individual actions per hero and overall 20 new actions e.g. swimming, sedative injection and handcuffs
- A new hero: Hawkeyes, the Indian
- 5 actions per hero planable in advance with headword overview (Quick Actions)
- More interaction with the environment due to full 3D interior views of buildings and movements like climbing, sneaking, jumping and hiding
- Brawls with destroyable objects create movie-like stunt situations
More articles about Desperados 2: Coopers Revenge