With Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory, Ubisoft's celebrated Montreal development studio continues to push the interactive and technological possibilities of video gaming, returning to the legendary Splinter Cell franchise for an action gaming breakthrough. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory tells the conspiracy-ridden story of black ops agent Sam Fisher as he explores the world of international espionage. The game will offer a high adrenaline experience thanks to never seen before close range attacks, a totally open level design, a completely immersive and interactive environment, and challenging advanced AI. In addition, it will offer the best graphics in this generation of games and a unique, collaborative multiplayer mode available for online and offline. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory's features - all courtesy of cutting edge visual and sound technologies - will set an industry benchmark once again.
"We're thrilled to deliver Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory, to both PC and Xbox gamers in time for Christmas! This is the latest, greatest installment of the award winning Splinter Cell franchise which has already been huge hits on all platforms" said Florence Alibert, marketing director for Ubisoft EMEA. "We are very confident that Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory will be one of the most anticipated games of the year thanks to an amazingly innovative single player adventure and a revolutionary cooperative multiplayer mode. No doubt that, with the unbeatable combination of Ubisoft's technological prowess and visionary creativity, it will be the best-looking game on any platform!"
About Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
The year is 2008. Citywide blackouts... stock exchange sabotage... electronic hijacking of national defense systems... this is information warfare, which has become the most dangerous threat to global stability. To prevent these attacks, you must infiltrate deep into hostile territory and aggressively collect critical intelligence, closer than ever to enemy soldiers. You are Sam Fisher, the NSA's most elite black-ops agent. To achieve your mission you will operate undetected, kill at close-range, attack with your combat knife, shoot with the modular SC20K rifle, and use radical suppression techniques such as the inverted neck break. Work alone, and enjoy the thrill of cooperative multiplayer infiltration missions, where teamwork is the ultimate weapon.
As the enemy evolves, so must you.
- EXCLUSIVE CLOSE RANGE KILLS: From knife attacks to athletic hand-to-hand kills such as inverted neck breaks, dramatic ledge throws and other new moves
- CO-OP STEALTH: Play online or offline multiplayer with a friend and coordinate your infiltration in an all new multiplayer challenge
- REAL WEAPONS OF TOMORROW: The most complete arsenal of weapons and gadgets from the knife to the modular SC20K
- AMAZING REPLAYABILITY: Totally open level design with multi-paths and optional secondary objectives
- ULTIMATE CHALLENGE: Intelligent enemies that make your mission more risky as you must get closer to them than ever before
- HIGH-RISK MISSIONS: Steal sensitive documents from under the nose of your enemies, takeout a terrorist surrounded by his bodyguards...
- AS GOOD AS REAL: Never seen before graphics technology offers the best visuals ever seen on any console. Advanced physics engine allows rag doll physics, particle effects and perfect interaction with the environment
- THRILLING SCENARIO: In-game gut wrenching sequences and gripping plot with multiple twists and turns
More articles about Splinter Cell Chaos Theory