Players take control of the most lethal weapons in the US Army's inventory as they strike against terrorist militia in the Middle East. Challenging yet uncomplicated gameplay and high caliber effects are accessible to all gamers yet engaging enough for even the most experienced players. Players can operate Apache and Huey helicopters, Hummers, heavy machine guns, rocket launchers and more, fighting a variety of missions. The goal, though, is always the same: defeat the terrorists and protect our homeland.
- Easy to play, strong out of box experience with a simple, intuitive interface
- Set amidst the current situation in the Middle East
- Enjoy nonstop arcade action with missiles, machine guns, rocket launchers, Hummers and helicopters
- A variety of scenarios in 16 breathtaking missions
- Fully realistic sound effects
- Extremely detailed 3D environments with many special effects
Scheduled for October 2004 release.
More articles about Terrorist Takedown