v126.96.36.1994 list of changes:
- - Fixed Custom Content Browser support for Asian territories.
- - Fixed bugs related to downloadable objects.
- - Re-enables the in-game browser for Asian territories (was disabled in the previous patch)
v188.8.131.521 list of changes:
- Fixes "the jump bug" causing Sims with a large number of memories to reset, or "jump," when performing interactions.
- Visitors will no longer kidnap a baby or toddler by leaving the lot while carrying them.
- Sims can now plan outfits for toddlers by using the changing table.
- Fixes a crash that would occur when viewing snapshots while simultaneously deleting pictures.
- Prevents pixelization from showing through walls when the Sim is behind the wall.
- A Sim whose fiancé dies can now become engaged again.
- Maids can now clean up pizza boxes and baby bottles.
- Fixes problems with the grim reaper and social worker that would disable save UI.
- The plumbbob will no longer appear in an NPCs chest when they marry into a Sim's family.
- Sims no longer get stuck on community lots when a Sim autonomously chooses to leave in the same car that they arrived in.
- Stargazing on the ground no longer satisfies the "Stargaze with Telescope" want.
- Fixes a problem with Sims' jobs not functioning properly when 3 or more Sims go to work in a helicopter.
- Babies now age transition properly when the Help With Birthday interaction is cancelled.
- Fixes the extremely rare problem where the UI would become disabled when an elder dies of old age.
- Fixes a problem where small objects (mostly toys) could be deleted when a Sim interacts with other nearby objects.
- The custom content browser no longer closes when an active link is double-clicked.
- Fixes the problem where coffee cups would occasionally be deleted when an interaction is cancelled.
- An adopted baby no longer snaps to the ground when the social worker that delivers it puts it in a crib.
- Sims now take a copy of all clothing in the family's inventory when they move out.
- Fixes a couple of cases of buy/build mode becoming disabled when the social worker arrives on the lot.
- Fixes the problem where the teddy bear would occasionally float after being put down.
- Teens no longer get the unsatisfiable "Write a Novel" want.
- Fixes a problem with the newspaper delivery person getting stuck on lots containing a high number of objects.
- Users with limited user accounts can now run the game.
- Improved performance with Radeon X800 cards. Users continuing to experiencing problems should update to the 4.10 driver.
- The game no longer affects a user's modem settings when connecting to the internet via the modem.
- Fixes a problem with default collections not being available when user data is regenerated.
More articles about The Sims 2