Along with innovative high-tech stealth/robbery game actions and events, STOLEN also boasts some truly amazing technical and presentational features to give it a spectacular look that will captivate gamers.
STOLEN, being developed by premier developer Blue 52, has already been two and a half years in the making. The team deem they are reaching an unprecedented level of excellence with a specific focus on high quality rendering technology, including advance shadowing and lighting techniques, character animations and high-tech gadgets and weaponry.
“Blue 52 has impressed us not only by its amazing technology but also by its ambition and talent in reinventing the genre”, said Hip Interactive’s Graeme Boxall. “It is so rare these days to see a game that appeals to you immediately, well we have found it.”
“Having worked with passion on Stolen for more than two years, we wanted to find the best home for it”, commented Blue 52’s Managing Director, Jason Perkins. “We have definitely found it in Hip Interactive, not only will they ensure the necessary publishing focus, they will also offer a genuine worldwide distribution through their North-American and European set-ups.”
- A unique subject matter: play the role of a Hollywood-style thief with a host of athletic and martial abilities.
- Break into and out of movie-like locations and steal priceless items.
- Use atmospheric realtime volumetric shadow technology to hide from your enemies.
- Employ hi-tech gadgets, tools and weapons to reach your objectives.
- Various security companies and systems to outsmart, each with unique personalities and traits.
- A stressful atmosphere – with tense and dramatic action set pieces.
- High tech thief equipment: tracking devices, sonic visor, traversal equipment and more.
- Various enemies and guards will be doing their best to make you fail. Get ready for some intense action sequences!
- Vast array of interesting characters set to a mature background story supported by cinematics.
Stolen will be hitting the streets in March 2005.
More articles about Stolen