Majestic Chess also introduces the all-new Chess Adventure, where players must travel through eight enchanted lands in a story-driven quest. Recruit your chess army, uncover magical artefacts, solve mystifying puzzles and battle cunning enemies on your way to ultimate victory. Majestic Chess redefines the classic game of chess for every level of player!
- Single Player, Multi-player and Chess Adventure (quest-based)
- Perfect chess engine by the creators of Chessmaster and Power Chess.
- Beautiful chess sets and environments in real-time 3D.
- 24 intelligent opponents, skills from beginner to Grandmaster
- Online play - easy access to robust Internet play at no extra cost!
- Game play advice - innovative in-game teaching advice engine gives detailed strategic and tactical explanations in plain English.
- Unparalleled teaching tools - learn the game of chess with tutorials created by James Eade (Author Chess for Dummies) & advice by US Chess Champion Grandmaster Nick de Firmian.
- Introducing Chess Adventure - a completely original strategy game that features chess in a story-driven quest-based adventure.
- Free online gaming!
- Chess Adventure: A game experience never before seen!
Majestic Chess releases on 25th February 2005 on PC CD ROM, priced £19.99