Who could not be fascinated by the appeal of the smallest continent and largest island of our planet? Australia's flora and fauna alone are a world apart. And even its transport industry has its own rules and facets which promise an element of surprise.
The unique and exciting scenery is the setting for new challenges with 12 thrilling and difficult missions. You've got countless opportunities to prove you're the real Transport Giant: Provide small mining villages with all their essential infrastructures; help establish the Royal Flying Doctors service and make the huge distances involved rapidly shrink with the latest in transport technology!
Your creativity will be challenged in the new maps provided and the new free game mode. Build supply stations in the middle of nowhere, connect opal mines with trade outposts or make people and companies dependent on your fast and reliable air transport – it's your choice!
- 200 years of adventure, enhanced by a whole continent!
- Over 30 accurate, typically Australian vehicles, e.g. the legendary Roadtrains,
- More than 15 new Endless Play maps!
- 12 thrilling, historic missions from Australian olden times!
- New buildings with that typically Australian architectural flair!
- Unique Australian scenario including facts & missions form the Australian history
- Part of the successful "Giant" series with more than 2.5 million units sold!
Transport Giant Down Under releases on 18th February 2005 on PC CD ROM, priced £19.99