Domination features a renewed global conflict between the Free Nations Union and the Phantom League on distant planets, including sci-fi land, sea and air warfare at a grand-strategy level. The game inherits all of the remarkable features of the original game and deepens the Massive Assault player experience through increased gameplay options and new strategic challenges.
“We are delighted to offer a second opus from the Massive Assault universe,” said Byron Gaum, Product Manager at DreamCatcher Games. “Domination lands players at the core of fierce, furious and intense interplanetary battles. With its awesome graphics, it is a truly tactical experience for all strategy fans.”
“We believe our developers' devotion, passion and sweat have resulted in a nearly perfect strategy game,” said Victor Kislyi, President at Wargaming.net. “With a great concept and balance, cutting-edge graphics and sound, various gaming modes and flexible settings, multi-level A.I. and breath-taking stories, Domination will ensure utter addiction.”
- An innovative ‘Secret Allies’ concept
- 2 huge campaigns wrapped in absorbing storylines
- 20 non-linear scenarios, 10 planets for a World War mode
- Brand new Assault and Career modes
- All unit movement, firing and explosions are vividly animated using 3D graphics and sound
- 36 highly detailed units, including unique ones for each faction
- State of the art A.I. with flexible difficulty settings
- Instantaneous visual recreations of spectacular moments using unique camera modes
- Flexible random political map generation settings
- A.I., Hot Seat, LAN & Internet play modes
- More than 150 hours of gameplay
Domination has an anticipated rating of ‘T’ for Teen in North America and has an anticipated “12+ PEGI” rating in Europe.
More articles about Domination