British, French and Italian are completely equipped for combat. Four new landscapes have been designed, one featuring close-combat in cities, two long-range fights in the country and the fourth battles in the desert.
The landscapes consist of over 760 different units, over 500 buildings and countless objects. They vary from a small road sign to a huge submarine riding at anchor. New buildings (haystacks, trees, trenches) offer a big variety of clever hiding places and entrenchments.
- New units:
- more than 40 new ground units
- more than 40 new aircrafts (transparent propellers; aircrafts of flying aces)
- many revised units (infantry, vehicles)
- New types of units:
- "Heavy Tank" (They cause bridges to collapse, and break trees.)
- Amphibian vehicles (They are able to drive and to swim)
- Portable mortars
- "Mini-submarine" (Torpedoes)
- New landscape "Close-combat"
- New landscape "Long-range fights 1"
- New landscape "Long-range fights 2"
- New landscape "Desert combat"
Hidden Stroke II is scheduled for release in February on the Germany market and the UK/US can expect it March 2005.