- Two factions from the Trilogy-- the Rebel Alliance and the Galactic Empire
- Two additional factions from the Clone Wars-- the Grand Army of the Republic, and the Separatists
- 3 Generals for each faction, with a total of 12 unique generals
- Ground Battles, including Walkers
- Aircraft including TIEs, X-wings, Y-wings, Clone Fighters and much more
- Jedi, Sith, and SpecForces creation, customization, and implementation into sneaky ground combat
- Official maps including one map of every well-known planet in the Star Wars Universe
Includes Imperial Assault menu screen and interface with shell map, and demo mission. Skirmish and Multiplayer play is disabled.
If you are experiencing problems and do not see the shellmap as something similar to the battle of Hoth, do the following:
Okay everyone, to get your Shellmap working to show a battle similar to the battle of Hoth, you need to first back up (copy and paste somehwere so you don't lose them) the following files in your "C:Program FilesEA GamesCommand & Conquer Generals Zero Hour" folder:
Then extract the contents of this zip file to your "C:Program FilesEA GamesCommand & Conquer Generals Zero Hour" folder, and click "Yes" to overwrite. To play IA, just open the demo like you did before with that shortcut.
To play ZH, you will have to delete the folder "C:Program FilesEA GamesCommand & Conquer Generals Zero HourMaps" and replace those backed-up files with the IA ones, by copying and pasting them into the "C:Program FilesEA GamesCommand & Conquer Generals Zero Hour" folder.