The ER video game is inspired by the television series, paying close attention to hospital details and featuring the most beloved characters from the show. ER cast members Noah Wyle (Dr. John Carter), Sherry Stringfield (Dr. Susan Lewis) and Mekhi Phifer (Dr. Gregory Pratt) have lent their voice and likeness to the first interactive game based on the Warner Bros. television series. To be released this spring for PC CD-ROM, the ER game is licensed by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and will be published by Legacy Interactive and distributed by Mindscape outside North America.
In the ER computer game, the player joins the cast of the TV show as a newly hired intern and handles a steady flow of patients with health issues ranging from minor cuts and bruises to serious injuries sustained from accidents and violence. Through it all, the player will navigate goals, deal with gut-wrenching ethical dilemmas and engage in romances. With perseverance, the player will gain prestige among peers and supervisors and ascend the ranks of Chicago's County General Hospital.
- Immersive gameplay featuring full real-time 3D environments and over 100 unique characters;
- Dramatic, engaging and humorous mission-based storylines;
- Create your doctor, with six different fields of medicine in which to train;
- Huge variety of patient disorders and group emergencies;
- A variety of 'missions' with multiple paths to level completion.
More articles about ER