Starcraft v1.12 fixlist :
- The multiplayer chat screen will now show a preview of the map you will play on.
- The creator of a private Battle.net game can now make the game public under the creator’s name in the multiplayer chat screen.
- A Friends List will be added to the game to keep track of your friends on Battle.net.
- Friend mail will be added to the game to let you email members of your Friends List.
- A password-recovery and email-registration function will be added to allow you to recover your password via email.
- A minimap ping will be added to the game to allow you to ping a location on the map.
- It will now be easier to set building rally points.
- We will include updated versions of three of the most popular ladder maps – Lost Temple, Dire Straits, and Rivalry – in order to better suit the newer style of ladder play.
More articles about StarCraft