Castlevania for DS, the first in Konami’s legendary Castlevania series for the new portable system, will continue the storyline that first emerged in the critically acclaimed Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow. Taking place a year after Aria of Sorrow ended, Castlevania for DS will take players on a harrowing and challenging journey of selflessness. As the incarnation of the Evil Lord Dracula and the game’s protagonist, Soma Cruz, finds himself at the center of a cult’s plan to resurrect their evil lord and master. In order to save himself and protect the lives of those he loves, he must infiltrate enemy territory, including a towering replica of Dracula’s castle that is teaming with monstrous creatures, to foil their elaborate plot.
- Countless new game elements such as the ability to defeat evil spirits with the “Magic Seal” system, which utilizes Nintendo DS’s touch screen
- Exchange or trade acquired souls with other players via the DS wireless connection
- Introduces a variety of memorable new characters that help drive an exciting and dramatic storyline
- Continues the storyline that first emerged in the critically acclaimed Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow for Nintendo GameBoy Advance
- Includes an incredibly moving musical score, next generation graphics and stunning special effects
- Created by award-winning producer Koji Igarashi and the creative team behind the critically acclaimed Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow
More articles about Castlevania