Coded Arms is a first-person shooter that places the gamer in the role of a computer hacker who infiltrates an abandoned virtual reality system. Originally created as a combat training simulator to prepare for an alien invasion, the VR system was shut down during development after a major flaw was discovered. Unbeknownst to its creators, the simulation program continued to evolve on its own, turning into a vast and brutal VR world populated with virtual alien invaders, dangerous computer bugs and the VR system’s own security bots. Arming themselves with an assortment of weaponry, gamers battle these enemies through the virtual landscape, delving deeper into the heart of the unchecked system.
- Wireless multiplayer mode up to four players
- Immersive single player mode with stunning visual elements and ultra detailed environments
- Weapons and power-ups you have collected during stage exploration in single player mode can be used in Multiplayer mode to expand the replay value of the game
- More than 30 weapons including pulse rifles, sniper rifles, machine guns and grenades
- More than five different game worlds to explore with multiple gameplay levels
- Battle various enemy types – Soldiers, Bugs and Bots
More articles about Coded Arms