The game stars Death, Jr. (DJ), the teenage son of the grim reaper, who is armed with a mighty scythe, a family heirloom which serves as both a weapon and a unique platforming tool, along with an arsenal of guns and explosives.
DJ has a number of friends he hangs out with – Pandora, an obsessive compulsive goth girl who can’t put her hands on anything without trying to open it; Smith and Weston, a pair of brainiac twins conjoined at the head; Stigmartha, a girl who bleeds from her hands whenever she gets nervous; and the Seep, an armless, legless, foul-mouthed foreign exchange student in a vat.
On a field trip to the Museum of Supernatural History, this band of friends discovers a tantalizing box and, at the insistence of Pandora, opens it, unleashing Moloch, an ancient demon, and all of his minions into the world. DJ must overcome near insurmountable odds to save his friends and the world to keep from getting into some serious trouble with his dad.
- Seamless mix of first-person shooter elements and third-person platforming action
- A unique particle-effect system and sophisticated 3D engine provide beautifully rendered characters and environments never before seen on a hand-held gaming system
- Battle with Death, Jr.’s unique scythe melee weapon and multiple ranged weapons including dual pistols, a lightning gun, a Flamethrower and exploding C4 Hamsters
- Extensive move set including multiple scythe combos, special gun attacks and aerial maneuvers
- Use Pandora’s Assists to setup multiple combos to reign terror on your enemies
- A unique original IP with a comic book line published by Image Comics, a toy and collectibles line from Gentle Giant Toys and a feature-length movie being planned
More articles about Death Jr.