As players battle upward, they improve their android’s skills, acquire new weapons and technologies. Players must strategically manage their resources to tackle the missions at hand and achieve long-term goals. Rengoku also features immense replay value thanks to the PSP handheld system’s wireless technology. Gamers can trade equipment and materials or battle with up to three other players in the multiplayer mode. In the end, there can be only one master atop the Tower of Purgatory!
- Rengoku takes advantage of innovative PSP handheld system technology, including wireless multiplayer and cutting edge graphics
- Enhance your battle android by trading equipment and upgrades with other players via the PSP handheld system’s wireless connection
- Dungeon-crawling action with randomized levels and missions for tremendous replay value
- Strategic weapons upgrades – defeating enemies will allow for armament upgrades for different parts of the character’s body
- Up to four players can play in a death match mode through wireless multiplayer connection.
- Original science fiction setting with breathtaking graphics and a dark, gritty and foreboding art direction from famed Japanese sci-fi/fantasy illustrator Jun Suemi
- Eight massive, distinctly-themed levels