While planning their escape, the two will learn survival skills, such as hunting, searching for food and building tools while uncovering the island's many mysteries.
- Survival game based on the relationship of two main characters – the hero and the heroine – who are trapped on a mysterious deserted island
- Search and obtain items by utilizing the innovative Nintendo DS touch panel
- Numerous activities such as fishing, hunting, trapping and cooking make living on the island fun – while also providing innovative mini-games
- Survival depends on sharing responsibilities between the main character and NPCs – each character’s actions will affect the dialogue and events in the game
- Dual Phase System – After clearing the game as the hero, the player can play as the heroine and gain a completely different gameplay experience
- Multiple game endings depending on the two players’ lifestyle, relationship, dialogue and their manner of escape
More articles about Lost in Blue