Based on the blockbuster feature film, Spider-Man 2 leverages the PSP's processing power to deliver the most realistic Spider-Man experience on a handheld platform. As Spider-Man, players must master new combo moves as they protect the city of Manhattan from the nefarious Doc Ock and other classic Marvel villains by swinging, jumping and wall-crawling through 19 new levels that extend beyond the film. Featuring an unprecedented depth of gameplay, players experience original storylines and battle through graphically rich 3D environments.
- Explore the world of Spider-Man like never before – Swing, climb and web-sling through interactive 3D environments while experiencing scenarios, settings and characters based on the hit film and others that are exclusive to the game.
- More Marvel villains than ever before – In addition to Doc Ock, gamers must battle a plethora of characters in Spider-Man's legendary Rogue's Gallery of villains, such as Mysterio, Rhino, Shocker and Vulture.
- Amazing graphics and depth of gameplay – Utilizing the graphical power of the PSP, Spider-Man 2 delivers amazing console-like 3D graphics and incredibly immersive gameplay never before seen in a handheld Spider-Man game.
- Enhanced combo system – Beyond Spider-Man's signature set of moves which include wall crawling, web yanking and capture webbing, Spider-Man 2 PSP brings a host of new moves to the handheld such as the "cocoon," "web net" and "heavy web ball."
Tony Hawk's Underground 2 Remix
Tony Hawk's Underground 2 Remix takes players on an all new skating blitzkrieg where they embark on the ultimate road trip from Tony Hawk’s Underground 2 in addition to wreaking havoc in four never-before-seen city-levels – Las Vegas, Atlanta, Kyoto and Santa Cruz -- that feature original goals, level changing events and unlockable characters. For the first time, players can live the Tony Hawk console gaming experience on a handheld device as they join either Tony Hawk or Bam Margera on a World Destruction Tour where they nail insane tricks with lightning speed or slow motion focus control, pull off mischievous pranks, and conquer sick terrain through 13 single-player levels, or face off against up to three friends in 10 wireless multiplayer games.
- World Destruction Tour – Take off on an all-new skating blitzkrieg where two teams led by Tony Hawk and Bam Margera conquer sick terrain, pull off mischievous pranks, and make a host of international cities their personal stomping ground.
- All-new levels, goals and level-changing events – Tear it up in all-new PSP-exclusive levels including Las Vegas, Atlanta, Kyoto and Santa Cruz, each filled with crazy new goals, secret and unlockable characters, and line-changing level events.
- New multiplayer features – Play over 10, four-player mini-games wirelessly such as "Combo Mambo," "SLAP!" or "Scavenger Hunt" via the PSP’s wireless network capabilities.
- All new team play – Team Hawk versus Team Bam. Play as yourself or switch to play as a pro teammate or special guest skater, such as Ben Franklin or Jesse James – over 25 unique skaters in all.
- Unparalleled customization – Create your own logo for use in graffiti tags with the all new Create-a-Graphic feature in addition to creating your own skaters, skate parks, decks, tricks, goals and levels of difficulty.
- New player controls – Get huge air by performing a sticker slap off any wall or surface, go into slow-motion focus control and watch and learn how to perfect a certain trick or throw a hilarious tantrum mid-combo and get massive points.
- Go beyond the board – Maneuver a variety of ride-able objects such as motorized scooters, hot dog stands and hospital gurneys, pelt bystanders with tomatoes and other objects and tag the turf with signature graffiti.
- Two games in one – Wreak havoc in Story Mode or switch to play all of the new THUG 2 Remix levels in Classic Mode, and go up against a two-minute timer to complete all-time favorite goals like "C-O-M-B-O," "secret tape," and "high score."
- Put your face in the game – Players can import their picture onto the PSP via any memory stick and map their face to create their own personalized game character in an instant.