The game benefits from a cutting edge game engine and a specific physics system. You can destroy any kind of environment, requisition military vehicles and feel right at the centre of the action. For the first time, physics will have a major impact on how you play the game.
The weapons used in-game are the result of scientific research: amongst the varied arsenal are electromagnetic bombs and holographic gadgets to destabilise your enemies, LCD c orner-shot machine gun s, heat-seeking rocket launchers, drones, infra-red vision, sonar vision, etc.; brace yourself against the blast of each explosion, more real than reality!
- The famous global anti-terrorist squad is back in 3D on console for a totally new gaming experience.
- The dynamic effects on impacts, shock waves and explosions are extraordinary!
- Two characters employing different skills , depending on the situation, provide a range of combat methods.
- A vast selection of weapons and equipment represent state-of-the-art, anti-terrorist technology and are inspired by the latest military technological developments.
- Terrifying aerial combat in free fall requiring precision and a highly developed sense of direction!
- Requisition vehicles and change tactics! Use jeeps, boats, hovercrafts, etc.
- Superb AI : Enemies react to situations, plan raids, retreats and strategic offensives.
Release Date : March 22, 2005
More articles about Nemesis Strike