Make key financial decisions off the field, dictate ticket and concession prices and much more. On the field, make your run for the pennant beginning in a fully featured Spring Training Mode where you can try out your up and coming stars in a series of exhibition games. With all-new unlockable legends, classic stadiums, uniforms and head-to-head online play, MVP Baseball 2005 is the most fun, polished, innovative, and authentic baseball simulation ever created.
- EA SPORTS™ Hitter’s Eye: An all-new visual indicator allows the hitter to pick up the pitch the moment it leaves the pitcher’s hand. Admire a sweet swing or learn from your mistakes with an all-new enhanced EA SPORTS Hitter’s Eye Replay where you can detail, analyzes, and attain feedback on your last swing.
- Own the Plate: Change your position in the box to adjust to where the pitcher is working you, or keep the defense honest with a bunt for a hit.
- Precision Pitching: Paint the corners or send a message with the new Precision Pitch Meter, or catch runners napping with unparalleled pickoff control.
- Enhanced Big Play Control: Make an underhand toss to the pitcher as he sprints to cover first, slide around a tag at home, and make user-controlled stretches and dives. While leading off base, exercise your reflexes by beating pickoff throws with the all-new manual leadoff control.
- Build an Empire: Control every aspect of your organization in all-new Owner Mode. Create your line-up based on player progression during Spring Training, or help build player attributes by competing in a variety of mini-games.
- All-New Create Ballpark: In Owner Mode, build a pitcher’s paradise or a hitter’s dream. Will you spend your earnings to upgrade your ballpark or to sign that key free agent who could bring you a championship?
- Expanded Minor Leagues: Advanced Single A squads and additional stadiums have been added to round out the list of teams available in the minor league system.
- EA SPORTS Online*: Available for the PlayStation®2 console, PC and now on Xbox Live™, users can run the bases against the best online players – anytime, anywhere. With new quick tournaments and alerts for important EA SPORTS online events, see if you can earn badges and trophies to help jump levels in your online career.
More articles about MVP Baseball 2005