In this next chapter, TY faces his biggest challenge yet as an otherworldly invasion by an ancient evil known as the Quinkan threatens to destroy the planet. The game picks up with TY realizing that he must find and regroup with his Bush Rescue mates and lead the fight against the dark oppressors. With the help of his friends, TY is determined to rid the world of evil but they must first set out on a journey filled with new missions and action packed challenges to find a magical boomerang that has the ability to vanquish the Quinkan once and for all.
Key features include:
- More than 30 areas; all set in a colorful 3-D open world Australian environment.
- Over 100 characters, 50 which are new, including bigger and badder enemies.
- Customizable boomerang system with more than 2,000 combinations.
- Close range combat for added action and excitement.
- Inventive vehicles such as the Gunyip which can be taken to the air, the Crabmersible which is a multi-utility vehicle that is land and water bound and special Bunyips -- "Mech" style land vehicles which are upgradeable.
- Enhanced Outback cart racing mode with new tracks and a host of cool new power ups.
- Two player split screen featuring both Gunyip and Outback cart racing all of which can be accessed from the start of the game for instant head-to-head fun.
- Multiple technological upgrades that further enhance the overall gameplay experience.
TY the Tasmanian Tiger 3: Night of the Quinkan was developed by Krome Studios and is being co-published by Activision and Krome Studios under the Activision brand. The game is rated "E10+" (Everyone 10+) by the ESRB and carries a MSRP $29.99 for the console versions and $19.99 for the GameBoy Advance.
TY the Tasmanian Tiger 3: Night of the Quinkan is available for the PS2, Xbox, and Gamecube. The GBA version will release on November 1.