Splat Magazine Renegade Paintball will challenge players with over 25 intense single player Tournament and Fieldball matches. For those who crave more than single player competition, Splat Magazine Renegade Paintball brings online multi-player action via Xbox Live online game service and system link as well as two-player split screen, and Internet and LAN play for PC.
In both the multi-player and single player modes, gamers can design and customize their levels with the expansive and unique Field Editor game feature. This allows the player to create the ultimate paintball field to "gog" their opponents. Players can also utilize power-ups such as Invincibility, Ricochet, Rapid Fire, Cannonball, Sniper and Ghost in Arcade Mode, adding to the action and increasing the competition.
With a variety of "markers", customizable game maps and a thrashing soundtrack, SPLAT MAGAZINE RENEGADE PAINTBALL is one shot that will not miss.
- The most powerful and robust paintball field editor! Place over 150 unique objects, including inflatables, forts, vegetation, multi-storied buildings, junk cars, and even a helicopter! Each map can be packed with over 1,000 objects. Scale, rotate or change textures. Share your maps via Xbox Live(R) or play them in single player, system link and split screen. Intuitive controls let you create maps in minutes, or get lost for hours creating the ultimate customized field.
- Fantasy Arcade mode where players can power-up and increase their performance in elimination rounds. Turn your paintballs into dodge balls, grab the Rapid Fire pick up and get trigger happy, or snag the Ricochet power-up and tag an opponent around the corner - 8 dynamic power-ups in all.
- 13 distinct indoor and outdoor environments to choose from such as arenas, stadiums, cities, hills, the Wild West, a military testing ground, and more.
- More ways to play with 7 total game types: Team Elimination, Capture the Flag, Center Flag Pull, Center Flag Push, King of the Hill, Every Man for Himself and Arcade, or Walk the Field to get a lay of the land.
- Skirmish mode that allows you to customize the match the way you want. Set team sizes and colors, time, score and round limits. You want uneven teams? You've got 'em.
- First and third-person perspectives to see the action from every angle.
Splat Magazine Renegade Paintball is developed by Cat Daddy Games, a Take-Two studio, and is rated T for Teen. This title is now available in North America for a suggested retail price of $29.99 for Xbox and $19.99 for the PC.
More articles about Splat Magazine Renegade Paintball