Live the adventures of Chicken Little and his gang of misfit friends – Fish-Out-of-Water, Runt of the Litter and Abby Mallard, AKA “The Ugly Duckling” -- as the game catapults gamers into the hair-raising adventures of the movie and beyond. But it will take more than cool moves to complete each mission. Rocket jet packs, slingshots and hover boards get the characters out of sticky situations like alien invasions, spiraling asteroids, and corn field mazes. Saving the day takes an arsenal of gadgets, friends and hero power.
Console/PC Key Features:
- More than 20 action-packed levels that capture the key movie moments and environments, extending the experience into space
- 6 two-player mini games
- Collect and master an arsenal of gadgets including the bottle rocket jet pack, slingshot, yo-yo, cannon and alien suit
- Features celebrity voices from the film
- Play as the lead characters from the movie, including Chicken Little, Fish-Out-of-Water, Runt of the Litter and Abby Mallard
- 3-D environments from the movie including Town Square and Alien Spaceships
- Movie clips and extended storyline
Nintendo Game Boy Advance Key Features:
- Switch characters and play as Chicken Little’s alter ego, Commander Ace and his buddy, Fish-Out-of-Water -- each with unique moves including a space laser and punch attacks.
- Collect gadgets such as soda bottle rockets and yo-yos – all needed to win.
- 12 side-scrolling levels
- 8 bonus racing levels
- Unlockable dodgeball mini-game
- Unlockable racing game featuring vehicles from the film
Disney’s Chicken Little is the first computer generated (CG) motion picture produced by The Walt Disney Company, and releases in theaters nationwide Holiday 2005. Disney’s Chicken Little takes off where the classic fable ends. It is the story of how Chicken Little redeems himself from his troubled past, the day he inadvertently alarmed the town of Oakey Oaks that “the sky is falling!” when in fact, an acorn had merely hit him on the head.
In our story, Chicken Little successfully redeems himself, when he scores the winning home run in the season’s biggest baseball game, instantly turning him into the town hero! However, this high soon turns into a low, when the sky actually DOES fall on Chicken Little, and he must recruit his band of misfit friends to defend Oakey Oaks from alien invasion and ultimately save the day.
Disney’s Chicken Little is the heart-warming story of a boy’s search for redemption, with broad comedy and exciting action-adventure sequences. It features an all-star cast, voiced by Zach Braff as Chicken Little, Joan Cusack as Abby Mallard, Steve Zahn as Runt of the Litter, Garry Marshall as Chicken Little’s father and Don Knotts as the irrepressible mayor of Oakey Oaks.
More articles about Chicken Little