Ranks and weapons will be gained online during official game play and played out through each campaign. Once a new campaign is started players will need to regain points & rank to unlock higher weapons, which in turn always has players working to regain new weapon unlocks in each campaign. Strike Force Red Cell single player is being worked on in conjunction with Red Cell Associates, a highly advanced & tactical anti terrorist team who works for the United States Government.
- Single-player campaign consisting of 15 linked scenarios
- 20 multiplayer maps
- 4 multiplayer modes
- 45 unique, authentic weapons
- 5 distinct team roles with 3 variations each, for a total of 15 unique characters
- Scenarios and dialog created by James Liddy, former Navy SEAL and one of the nation’s premiere experts on counter-terrorism
- Unique gameplay mechanics that encourage realistic, strategic play
- AI that attacks and clears as a team and takes cover when necessary
- Location-based damage and dismemberment
- Balanced gameplay that has been refined over several years
In the year 2003, while the UN publicly hesitated to support the U.S.-led war on terror, they did understand the threat it holds to all nations, and so developed a secret force to combat it. You have been chosen to join this elite squad, as have others from Delta, 10th Mountain, SAS and GSG-9. Our mission is simple: the protection of the innocent from the wicked, and the eradication of terror without further harm to global stability. We are the best trained, the best equipped and best-led team history has known: the covert and necessary answer to the threats the world hides. We are the first response and the last stand; the shield against the shadow. We do not surrender, we offer no quarter, and we will fight silently so the world will not thicken with hatred and violence.