The Three Musketeers have been kidnapped! Well, almost – it's up to Porthos, famed member of the Musketeers, to save the day in the first game ever based on the world-famous novel by Alexandre Dumas.
In Legendo's story adaptation, Porthos, Aramis, and Athos are enjoying themselves at the Red Dove Inn, Paris, when young D'Artagnan suddenly bursts in. It turns out he's followed by the sinister Count Xavier and his evil lieutenant, the hook-handed count Orsini. The wicked pair of villains attacks the musketeers, and in the hullabaloo that erupts Porthos is knocked senseless! He wakes up shortly thereafter just to see his friends being hailed off in a prison cart!
- Take on the role of Porthos, famed member of The Three Musketeers and save your comrades in this riveting run 'n jump romp, appropriate for adventurers of all ages!
- Prepare for a swashbuckling adventure as you encounter tons of enemies, puzzles, and traps. A clever control scheme allows for simple and accessible gameplay with tons of fighting, jumping, collecting and running!
- Convincing animated movie look made possible with superior cartoon 3D technology, backed up by jaw-dropping character designs inspired by the world-famous French-Belgian comic book style!
- More than 200 areas and rooms in 10 huge levels featuring übercool bosses and level environments, including lush forests, chilly dungeons, gigantic castles, a haunted Abbey, the town of Normandy, and more!
- The first game ever based on Alexandre Dumas' The Three Musketeers!
- Features three different endings!
- Runs on almost any PC - RadGameTools' Pixomatic technology ensures compatibility with older graphics cards!
- Family entertainment appropriate for adventurers of all ages!
Legendo's The Three Musketeers is scheduled for release winter 2005 on PC with console versions planned for 2006.
More articles about Legendo's The Three Musketeers