Signed to Toledo, Ohio-based Thorp Records, the band also landed a sponsorship with Draven Shoes, following in the footsteps of counter-culture rockers Motorhead, the Misfits and Green Day, the company said. Brain Failure is on the road in the U.S., the group's third tour there, with labelmates Street Dogs and River City Rebels. Formed in 1995 in Beijing, the group has emerged as one of China's most successful musical exports to the West. The band also has toured Japan and regularly headlines music festivals in China.
Amped 3, like snowboarding itself, isn't just about the sport. Sure, there's an all-new physics engine, an innovative artificial intelligence engine, and perfected controls, so you get the most authentic riding experience at some the world's greatest winter resorts...but snowboarding is all about style. That's why Amped 3 offers incredible customisation, a fat helping of boarding culture, and deep, wide sandboxes loaded with killer gameplay. FreeStyle. YourStyle. LifeStyle. Pour it on.
- Real-time plantable physics objects. Players will be able to build anything from basic ramps to intricate structures that can be used to access new areas of the game or simply set new hang-time records.
- Real Resorts, way bigger than Amped 1 & 2. These levels will be truly living mountains, immerse with player interaction, pack behavior and object manipulation. Traverse and explore these massive levels to discover limitless gameplay.
- The resorts are winter wonderland playgrounds now with lots of other stuff to do besides snowboard. Players will be able to have some fun with rival packs, take photos of their friends' best tricks and stunts.
- Over 300 new indie music tracks, Amped offers up more fresh tracks than another game ever made.
- All your top scored runs, hang-times and crashes are automatically posted online for all to see...go grab the top spot. Download the best ghost riders, and tons of original, fresh content.
More articles about Amped 3