The game begins where the motion picture Stuart Little 2 ends; players take on the role of Stuart, who is given the task of recreating a photography project for his brother George. This quest will take Stuart through multiple locations, including the Little family house, the street, and the backyard. With a clever storyline, inventive mini-games and multiple missions, Stuart Little 3: Big Photo Adventure is a family title offering a level of depth not found in most titles geared towards younger players.
- Large game world featuring sandbox gameplay; take mission objectives at your own pace.
- Highly varied missions, including platforming, photography, and racing.
- Multiple vehicles and tools at Stuart's disposal.
- Intuitive, non-violent gameplay.
- Continues the popular film series, picking up where Stuart Little 2 ends.
Developed by Magenta Software and published by Sega of America, Inc. under license from Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited, Stuart Little 3: Big Photo Adventure for the PlayStation®2 is rated "E" for Everyone by the Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) and carries a suggested retail price of $29.95.
More articles about Stuart Little 3: Big Photo Adventure