Developed by Team 17, the newest strategy game from the popular Worms series will be available throughout North America for the cost-friendly price of $19.99.
"The award-winning Worms series is best known for its unique and darkly humorous invertebrate warfare, which has made it a favorite among casual and hardcore gamers alike," said Ken Gold, vice president of Marketing for Majesco. "Updated forms of worm combat combined with all-new player customization features add further to the overall excitement of Worms 4 Mayhem, making it the 'must-have' game of the franchise."
Worms 4: Mayhem promises innovative new worm vs. worm warfare where players can create a fully customizable team of up to six worms in numerous environments, including multiplayer battles for up to four players. The game also includes a new weapons factory, allowing players to blow up their opponents in explosive new ways.
Additional game play highlights include:
- Multiple game modes, including the 25-mission Story mode, Multiplayer via Xbox Live or GameSpy (PC), Network play, and Challenge mode;
- Customizing Worm teams with their own unique look, sound, and playing style;
- Exclusive new weapons such as the Tail Nail, Poison Arrow and the all-new Sniper Rifle;
- Random level generator that creates huge, varied and vibrant themed scenarios, making each level a unique playing experience;
- Unlocking various trophies and secrets as players destroy your opponent in more and more creative ways;
- 3D world with all of the hallmarks of the original 2D game.
More articles about Worms 4: Mayhem