Enhanced and refined gameplay reintroduces racers to the familiar Kudos system with a completely original user-driven experience that lets gamers race what they want, where they want. Gamers drive with style and daring to earn Kudos in front of large crowds, and win badges to reward their skills in all areas of the game.
With a whole new take on accessibility offered by the innovative and user-friendly GothamTV, "PGR 3" becomes even more like a real sport, offline and online. Unparalleled online features allow racers to compete for the right to become the Gotham World Champion, live on GothamTV. With a whole host of new racing modes, custom races, community support and campaigns, "PGR 3" takes advantage of the online advances Xbox 360 has to offer.
- The original Kudos challenge. Speed alone will not win this race. "PGR 3" rewards the best drivers for their ability to execute bold moves as they race. Powersliding, pulling off a 360, getting airtime, staying on the race line, drafting and getting up on two wheels will earn gamers Kudos points for their style and skill.
- The ultimate supercar collection. Gamers can live out all their dream car fantasies as they own more cool cars than they ever thought possible. Players can take the wheel of more than 80 authentically modeled and licensed supercars from manufacturers such as Ferrari, Dodge and Lamborghini. With fully modeled interiors, functioning dashboards and individually recorded engine roars, life truly begins at 170.
- A world of living, breathing cities. "PGR 3" transports gamers to intricately modeled popular locations, including New York, Tokyo and multiple other cities. The tracks are brought to life and populated by thousands of people in the crowds — all motion-captured — making "PGR 3" a racing game that really has to be seen to be believed.
- GothamTV takes gamers online with Xbox Live. "PGR 3" exploits next-generation worldwide connectivity to let drivers show off in front of a global online audience. With GothamTV, gamers can watch any player in the world on live news feeds, get live ticker-tape information when friends break records, and compete with anyone, anywhere, anytime. Drivers can choose to casually involve themselves in the online side of GothamTV or set out to climb the ranks and conquer the entire institution of worldwide "PGR 3" racers.
- Customized gameplay. Gamers have asked to race their own way, and now they can. No longer are gamers forced to race cars they don't want or battle through the game just to see a city they want; how gamers play the game, and in which car, is now in their hands. And if they want to show their friends, they can go online and challenge them.
- Real life in the living room. Gamers can take their Xbox 360, "PGR 3," a television with HDTV and a Dolby 5.1 setup, plug it in and take it away. With individually recorded engine sounds, ambient recordings at every real-life location and GothamTV's unique user interface, "PGR 3" gamers are stepping into a whole new reality.
More articles about Project Gotham Racing 3