"Brothers In Arms is not only the most authentic and compelling World War II game on the market, it is also one of the best and highest-rated games released in the shooter genre," said Tony Kee, vice president of marketing at Ubisoft. "Offering gamers a unique, squad-based gameplay style and the brand-new skirmish mode, Brothers In Arms Earned In Blood is set to be a huge hit this holiday season."
Brothers In Arms Earned In Blood adds new features and builds upon the elements that made Brothers In Arms Road to Hill 30(TM) a runaway success. Brothers In Arms features a new single-player narrative, new multiplayer missions, the all-new online cooperative-style Skirmish mode, and new weapons and vehicles.
"Our dream with Brothers In Arms is to use the video game medium to experience what it was like for the soldiers of the 101st Airborne in World War II," said Randy Pitchford, president of Gearbox Software. "With Earned in Blood, we've created a bigger, better and memorable true story experience that puts you into the boots of a real soldier with a real squad in a real war."
- Next volume of Brothers In Arms: The award-winning WWII shooter returns with more of the action, story, and authenticity that have critics and fans raving.
- New single-player narrative takes you beyond Hill 30: Play as Sergeant Joe Hartsock and lead your squad beyond Carentan. It will be up to you and your squad to defeat the last enemy bastions and bring freedom to Normandy.
- New cooperative multiplayer mode: Take on the enemy with a friend by your side. Work together and utilize each other's squads or face certain death.
- Unrivaled authenticity: Fight actual Airborne Infantry battles of D-Day accurately recreated under the direction of author, historian and Airborne Ranger Col. John Antal, using thousands of official photos, maps, After-Action Reports and eyewitness accounts.
- New multiplayer missions: Taking online tactics to new heights, Brothers In Arms Earned In Blood offers more unique multiplayer missions and improved online support on PC and consoles. This will include the addition of a bundled modification kit (Software Development Kit) for the PC and downloadable content on Xbox Live(R).
- Skirmish mode: Brothers In Arms Earned In Blood features an all-new Skirmish mode that allows players to take a tour of duty through a series of authentic and increasingly difficult custom combat missions.
- New weapons and vehicles: Arm yourself with new weapons like the M3 grease gun, and command new vehicles like the M10 "Wolverine" Tank Destroyer.
- More challenging and dynamic combat: Featuring close-quarter urban environments and a new, next-generation artificial intelligence system, Brothers In Arms Earned In Blood promises to take authentic military action to the next level.
Brothers In Arms Earned In Blood has an ESRB rating of "M" for Mature and an MSRP of $49.99.